Department Name: IT Department
Date Opened: Immediate
Assist the IT Director with the evolution, security, and management of the school IT network. Assist in the Management installation and
maintenance of all desktops and laptops within the school campus system. Assist as school liaison to Internet Service Providers and IT vendors. Utilize quality systems and methods that ensure fast, reliable and secure systems while maintaining a customer focus.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Information System or related
- One year of work experience managing and maintaining IT networks and workstations, an equivalent combination of education and experience will also be considered
- Leadership skills dealing with non-technical staff needed
- Must have a technical understanding of local and wide area networks, switches, routers, and firewalls and Management tools
- Working knowledge of PC’s, MS Windows OS necessary
- A+, Network+ or CCNA certification preferred
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills required
- Knowledge of English a must
Send cover letter, resume, and references to [email protected]
Review of resumes will begin immediately and continue until position is filled, with a preferred filing date of September 1, 2010. Please reference the job title in cover letter.