This page will focus on internal, external, and resource links that I feel are worth your visit.
Updated on: Dec. 3, 2022.
This page will focus on internal and external website links that I feel are worth your visit. Internal links will contain popular content from my previous blog, SaigonNezumi.com. External links will be links to websites from my network of friends and contacts. Resource links are links related to topics covered in this blog.
- Alikhan Tura and the Uyghur People - From SaigonNezumi.com archived.
- Hawaiian Hapas - Read the original article that went against the use of the term Hapa.
- Islam In Kazakhstan and Kyrgyzstan - The Nurcu Movement and the Hizb ut Tahrir in Kazakhstan and Kyrgyzstan in the late 1990s. The article was originally posted in Salaam Central Asia.
- Sasebo, Japan - From SaigonNezumi.com. Photos of my Japanese mother's hometown in Sasebo, Japan.
- Vietnamese Adoptee Articles - Archived Vietnamese Adoptee Articles shared by Peter Hill and Meagan.
- AmerasianWorld.com - My Central Asian website focussing on my experience as a Peace Corps volunteer in Kazakhstan, Program Recruiter with the American Councils in Kyrgyzstan, and an ICT and Computer Science Teacher with the Miras International School in Almaty, Kazakhstan.
- Ben Style Food - Ben Dell's "Ben Style Food" healthy food website is located in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
- GoHALALSaigon - Helping Muslims find halal restaurants in Vietnam since 2011.
- Joe's Cosmic Page - Joseph Shamis's Ghost blog.
Learn Computer Programming:
Couple sites to learn programming. It is never too late!
My Favorite YouTubers
Below are some You-tubers I enjoy watching with topics related to my blog.
The Halfie Project
The Halfie Project is by far one of the best mixed Asian podcasts online. Their topics are well researched. I think they could easily spread to Japan with their topics.
Half x Half Podcast
I hope this new podcast follows along the lines of The Halfie Project.