2014 has been a good year for me, I was about to set 7 new personal records for 9 lifts. January tends to be a good month for me to set new PRs so I hope 2015 will start with a bang. Below are my current PRs for the 9 lifts I am focusing on:
Personal Records (Master-level Weightlifter)
• Snatch: 75 kg/165 lbs (Mar. 10, 2014) Reactor Crossfit Gym [Almaty, KAZ]
• Clean and Jerk: 100 kg/220 lbs (Jan. 3, 2014) Get Fit Gym [HCMC, VN]
• Clean: 111.13 kg/245 lbs (Nov. 2, 2014) CrossFit Brute Force [Almaty, KAZ]
• Jerk: 102.5 kg/226 lbs (April. 30, 2014) Reactor Crossfit [Almaty, KAZ]
• Push Press: 100 kg/220 lbs (Oct. 15, 2014) CrossFit Brute Force [Almaty, KAZ]
• Front Squat: 140 kg/308 lbs (Mar. 3, 2013) Get Fit Gym [HCMC, VN]
• Squats: 181.4 kg/400 lbs (Nov. 16, 2014) Crossfit Brute Force [Almaty, KAZ]
• Bench Press: 120 kg/264 lbs (Oct. 22, 2012) Get Fit Gym [HCMC, VN]
• Deadlift: 156.6 kg/345 lbs (August 22, 2014) CrossFit Brute Force [Almaty, KAZ]
Deadlifts are my weakest mostly due to mental reasons but I think I will be able to break 400 lbs in 2015. I want to break 500 lbs in the back squats by the end of 2015. My goals for the Olympic Lifts are 200 lbs for the Snatch and 265 lbs for the clean and jerk.
You can keep up with my workouts at my other blog, IronDevilDog.com.