Any suggestions on the best remedies for relieving a tummy ache in Saigon?
Here are some I heard about:
- 7-Up or Sprite (American)
- Soda Chanh (Vietnamese)
- Rice porridge with ginger (Vietnamese)
- Sports Drink -electrolyte (American)
- Black coffee (Vietnamese)
- Lots of water (American and Vietnamese)
I heard many people in Saigon are having stomach problems at the moment, maybe a virus, not sure.
Tonight I will eat some Indian food with a lot of yogurt. They also have this soup that can cleanse the body. I hope that will help me recover for the week…